Nothing better than cozying up in the sofa while watching TV series and enjoying your favorite snacks.
As Manchego is one of my all-time favorites, today I’m bringing you a quick & tasty recipe that will definitely warm you up.
What you need:
- ½ pound of Manchego cheese (cut in cubes)
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 quart of olive oil
- Your marmalade of choice
- Cut the Manchego cheese in small cubes.
- Place the beaten eggs in a bowl. Put the flour and the bread crumbs into two separate large shallow bowls or trays.
- Cover the cheese cubes with flour, then dip them into egg and roll in bread crumbs to completely coat the cubes. Follow this process with all the cheese cubes.
- Deep fry cheese cubes, a few at a time, until the coating is golden brown and crisp and the cheese is soft, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Let cheese cubes drain on paper towels and cool slightly.
- Decorate with your marmalade of choice – I like mine with strawberry – for some extra taste. Serve warm and enjoy!